Tuesday, May 21, 2019 3PM EDT/12PM PDT
Step 5: Impress your Prospect with Your Wizardry - Wizards Earn More Money. Step 6: Create a Project that Will Suit the Needs of the Project: Effective contractors understand why and how to ask the right questions.
In this session, you will learn what to do to bypass short-term memory and become embedded in the prospect's long-term memory. Delivering a creatively sensual, information-sharing first visit with the prospect opens the door to winning the job! Create a Project that Will Suit the Needs of the Project: Effective contractors understand why and how to ask the right questions. Consider that a NEED is more powerful than a WANT. Ask open-ended questions and follow with closed-ended questions. Listen closely and your prospect will tell you how they will buy.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How to bypass short term memory by involving the prospect
- To demonstrate the methods and the science behind your testing
- To involve the prospect in the investigation process
- To use three tools to help the prospect visualize the issues
- Which NEEDS are more important in the prospect's mind
- How to profit from the break/fix mentality
- How to package your services and why bother
Mike Gorman, TechKnowledge
Earn Up To 1.5 BPI CEUs
Free to BPI GoldStar Contractors and BPI Test Centers; $50 fee for all others.Click here to register