Tuesday, April 23, 2019 3PM EDT/12PM PDT
Step 3: How Many Inquiries Should It Take To Make the Sale. Step 4: Screen Your Inquires and Set Appointments Intelligently.
More on Step 3: I know contractors who proudly proclaim that they sell to every prospect only learn later that they are really giving away their work - selling too cheaply. Once we understand that not everyone can or will buy our service/product at our price we begin to look for the correct profile of who WILL buy from us at our price.
More on Step 4: Screen Your Inquires and Set Appointments Intelligently. Let's make sure that we are consciously competent when communicating with the prospective client.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- You can only sell to people who can buy.
- Work smarter not harder, unlock your own crystal ball
- Why some people buy and others don't and how to figure it sooner
- How to spot a 'tire kicker' a mile away
- The phone call is the birth of the relationship.
- If you don't have a live person 24/7 to answer the phone what's best?
- How to use a capture form for gathering information
- What is the most important information to get on the phone?
- What to do if you are having trouble getting the prospect to open up on the phone
Mike Gorman, TechKnowledge
Earn Up To 1.5 BPI CEUs
Free to BPI GoldStar Contractors and BPI Test Centers; $50 fee for all others.Click here to register