Tuesday, November 05, 2019 3PM EDT/12PM PDT
The last steps of the 10 Steps to Build a Sustainable Business series.
Step 9: Present the Proposal and Get Paid on the First Visit
- Make the sale in one move or proceed in ‘baby steps’.
- Choices can be useful, but too many can be confusing.
- Breaking your fantasy about what the customer needs to know.
- How many times should we ask for the order?
- Can’t afford it all-use the break/fix point for future sales.
Step 10: Production Secrets; Under-promise and Over-deliver
- What’s the most efficient size crew?
- Increase your production by 15% or more?
- Schedule you Production Team Efficiently
- Managing your backlog – not too long, not too short.
- How to guarantee that you will exceed expectations.
- Create “Raving Fan” clients every time.
- When and How to Ask for Referral Business
- Hang on to that relationship with Concierge Club/Service Agreements
Presentation by Mike Gorman
Earn Up To 1.5 BPI CEUs
Free to BPI GoldStar Contractors and BPI Test Centers; $50 fee for all othersClick here to register